• Top Secret clearance with DCID eligibility
• Experience with C and/or FORTRAN
• Experience with integration containers and ESB related technologies (OSGi, Active MQ, AMQP, Camel, CXF)
• Experience with Security technologies (PKI, SSL)
• Experience with application server deployment and runtime environment (Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
• Knowledge of Space operations, SSA and C2 systems
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ISS, A Polaris Alpha Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All employment candidates may be subject to background screening and will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen