Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration. The company is best known for not only understanding our customer’s needs, but also consistently exceeding their expectations. Polaris Alpha develops sophisticated data visualization, event analysis, pattern detection, mission planning and mobile software using net centric and enterprise architectures. With Polaris Alpha, no job is too large or too small.
This position is responsible for assisting in maintaining the corporate SharePoint Online environment, which includes department sites serving internal and external associates. This person will be responsible for maintaining SharePoint custom applications, creating and maintaining SharePoint sites, creating forms, and the creation of workflows. This position proposes simplification and code reuse, and leverage available functionality where possible. Ensure that the functionality of applications remain fit for purpose and maintain the highest possible service levels. With secondary duties of assisting in the configuring and maintaining the corporate Salesforce environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
• Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
• Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
• Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
• Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
End-user support and training
• Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook, etc)
• Providing end-user support for all applications and services as it pertains to O365 and SharePoint
• New user orientation it pertains to O365 and SharePoint
• Maintain and provide support for all O365 related technologies
• Provide tier 2 and higher support and troubleshooting for O365 related technologies
• Troubleshoot OS, network and storage related issues as it pertains to O365
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
• Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
• Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
Configuration and development of Salesforce application to meet corporate objectives.
Training and educating end-users on Salesforce capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, SharePoint, etc)
Working with end users to gather, prioritize SFDC business requirements