Polaris Alpha (“Polaris”) provides advanced technical capabilities, specialized domain expertise and mission critical solutions to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. The Company has approximately 1,100 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. Polaris Alpha is a highly technical industry leader uniquely positioned to address customers’ most complex challenges across the full spectrum of air, land, sea, cyber and space domains.
This position is in the Technical Services Operations Department and is focused on the integration of advanced technologies into the customer’s information technologies architecture, and into the customer’s work flow so that operational capabilities are enhanced and efficiencies are realized. The position will specialize in supporting the customer through administering and maintaining systems, handling user inquiries and issues, applying enhancements, and by the collection of requirements and feedback. The position is responsible for tailoring a training program that facilitates system use in the context of the customer’s concept of operations, workflows/battle rhythms, and work environment. The work location is at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Cherry Point, North Carolina.
• Implements and maintains C2Core Cyber and Topic Builder systems at a technical level for 2D MAW in accordance with organizational policies and operational requirements.
• Serves as the site focal point for C2 Core Cyber and Topic Builder status and availability information, problem resolution, and coordination with higher headquarter and subordinate units.
• Monitors availability and performance of C2 Core Cyber and Topic Builder on Marine Corps networks, and provides statistics for the site lead’s monthly reports and any local reporting requirements.
• Administers user accounts and maintains connections to data sources.
• Provides user training tailored to the needs of the local users, in context of their TTPs and battle rhythm.
• Assesses Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) for potential impacts on C2 Core Cyber and Topic Builder, and provides notifications in accordance with USMC and II MEF TTPs.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ISS, A Polaris Alpha Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All employment candidates may be subject to background screening, and will be subject to a pre-employment, mandatory drug screen.