• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, with 12+ years of technical experience in software engineering and 4+ years of meaningful industry experience in Data Science. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree.
• Advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods, particularly in the areas of modeling and business analytics
• Strong programming skills (Java, Scala, Python)
• Experience with the Spring Framework (Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Data)
• Experience with the Git, Maven, Docker
• Experience with statistical languages and packages, such as Python (NumPy, SciKits), TensorFlow , and/or Spark
• Experience with distributed data processing systems like Spark and Hadoop
• Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active or ability to get a Department of Defense level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.